Postcard Feedback for Sarah
- The design works. It isn't necessarily remarkable though.
- Images and text do support the overall content of the cards
- There is evident cohesion among the postcards
- The text is legible, however in some moments it becomes slightly harder to read
- Perhaps your visual hierarchy isn't working the way you want. It's easy for me to get stuck in the background, but not for a long time.
- The design elements are working together well. They could be improved, but they work.
- The Jim quote/image may make it weird/hard to read on phone sizes because of how busy the foreground is.
- You have an established structure for foreground/background with your slightly blurry backgrounds. This can be seen in the first and third mockups, but this rule is not as apparent in the second.
- The text on all of the versions are fitting. But on the michael scott quote, the text on the blinds is a little bit too much.
- The images are at a decent resolution, but could be better